Monday 3 September 2018

Daughter is an angel

Daughter is an angel...   

"She always leaves a bit of sparkle and a bit of rainbow wherever she goes.”
This sparkling beautiful 8x8 album with floral touch.
This is very precious album where Mom can store every moments of her Angel

In it can be kept 12 months records. 

Inside pages  



I used precious baby girl paper pack from Dress My Craft with fussy cutting.charms and  pearls all  are from Dress My Craft.I decorated top cover with hand draw and hand cut flowers with die cut leaves. 

Thanks
Madhu Bairoliya


10 comments:

  1. I love this pretty Baby album with cute cover page and so many beautiful embellishments! Lots of fussy cutting with beautiful decoration and design inside! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful Album.. lovely Emblishment used on Cover & Pic of Baby So Cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love thé album. Its adorable nd inspirational for bétonnées l'île me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much of detailed work....superb.. beautiful album

    ReplyDelete